Friday, December 18, 2009

Eduction system by Sushant Mundkar Degloor


As i saw todays all over view of student. In rural area have many problems but in city they have more option as on study matters. I have my own college at Degloor from 11th to P.G and i am also a MCA student. So i basically know what student think and what they required 20.5% tell that lectures not teach well this not the fact. Main thing is that it is get bored to attend lecture. Teachers are not outdated they also know what a new thing we have to adopt from new genreation. I know as basic system is guilty but not whole. So make simple change get all on way. I Dont blame on student many of problem also face by them. Exam process, entrance exam,study pattern and student think of view of exam. As per my college we arrange many of good project for student. But i know , i have to devlope more...... Thank you ! Sushant Mundkar , student youth leader Degloor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your view